FREE tours of the Sutliff Museum are available for all age levels, from Kindergarten to adults!
Questions? Contact us at 330-395-6575
Museum staff and volunteers can provide a general tour of the Museum. Guided tours are offered throughout the week, during normal hours of operation: Wednesdays through Saturdays, 2:00–4:00pm. Additional times may be available after hours, by special arrangement.
Please allow at least 2 weeks before the date of your proposed tour, and be sure to check our Exhibitions to see what will be on display when you’d like to visit. To schedule a tour, contact the Museum at 330-395-6575.
- No backpacks, headphones, food or drink are permitted in the Museum. A coatroom is available in the hallway to the right of the Museum.
- Please turn mobile phones on silent.
- Photography is permitted in certain galleries. Please ask permission from a staff member before taking photographs.
- If you are taking notes, please use pencil while in the galleries.
- The maximum number of people per tour guide is 25. All school tour groups must be accompanied by one adult chaperone for every 25 students.
- Please do not touch furniture, artwork or objects in the Museum exhibits, or lean against walls or Museum cases in the galleries.
- The Sutliff Museum is handicap accessible.